Do you want to learn to bake sugar-free, low carbohydrate versions of your favorite decadent desserts? Are you tired of artificial sweeteners, but still wanting diet-friendly versions of your favorite treats?
The Healthy Indulgences Cookbook: A Guide To Baking All-Natural, Sugar-Free Desserts is packed with sound baking advice and 60+ delicious, tried-and-true recipes from Lauren, the creator of the popular Healthy Indulgences Blog!
Here’s what you’ll see inside The Healthy Indulgences Cookbook:
- Recipes for 60+ Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Low Carbohydrate treats made with all natural sweeteners!
- Printable versions of the most popular recipes from the blog, with beautiful, full color photos and nutrition information
- An illustrated guide to the essential ingredients used in the sugar-free recipes
- An illustrated guide to the essential tools and techniques for making the sugar-free recipes
- The Ten Cardinal Rules for Sugar-Free Baking
- The Ten Cardinal Rules for Baking Low Carbohydrate, Gluten-Free treats
- Four BRAND NEW, scrumptious recipes!
UPDATE (December, 2013): In the middle of 2013, NuNaturals changed their stevia powder to a new formulation that is not as sweet as the old product. Please check the Healthy Indulgences stevia page for more information about stevia products used in my recipes.
Get the Kindle version of this cookbook here, at Amazon.com!
Get the E-Book as a .pdf file (instant download) for $5.99!