Do you want to learn to bake sugar-free, low carbohydrate versions of your favorite decadent desserts? Are you tired of artificial sweeteners, but still wanting diet-friendly versions of your favorite treats?
The Healthy Indulgences Cookbook: A Guide To Baking All-Natural, Sugar-Free Desserts is packed with sound baking advice and 60+ delicious, tried-and-true recipes from Lauren, the creator of the popular Healthy Indulgences Blog!
Here’s what you’ll see inside The Healthy Indulgences Cookbook:
- Recipes for 60+ Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Low Carbohydrate treats made with all natural sweeteners!
- Printable versions of the most popular recipes from the blog, with beautiful, full color photos and nutrition information
- An illustrated guide to the essential ingredients used in the sugar-free recipes
- An illustrated guide to the essential tools and techniques for making the sugar-free recipes
- The Ten Cardinal Rules for Sugar-Free Baking
- The Ten Cardinal Rules for Baking Low Carbohydrate, Gluten-Free treats
- Four BRAND NEW, scrumptious recipes!
UPDATE (December, 2013): In the middle of 2013, NuNaturals changed their stevia powder to a new formulation that is not as sweet as the old product, and has a noticeable aftertaste. I cannot recommend the NuNaturals stevia powder that has been sold in 2013, and am currently testing many brands of stevia to find a new good tasting extract. You will be emailed a revised copy of the cookbook in January. Thank you for your patience!
Get the Kindle version of this cookbook here, at Amazon.com!
Get the E-Book as a .pdf file (instant download) for $5.99!
Your copy of the E-Cookbook will be emailed to you instantly once you securely check out using Paypal or another payment method. Thank you for supporting the blog with your purchase! :)